Presentation of Faculty of Management Science and Informatics for exchange students - including important dates
!Send us your Transcript of Records from your study before the mobility application! Some our courses need knowledge based on previous courses studied at your home university. Check list of "required subsidiary courses" in the course information sheets.
international student's guide to Slovakia - from December 2018welcome guide for foreign student - University of Zilina - academic year 2017/18
University of Žilina - campus map
List of courses offered in English for the academic year 2019/20 (updated at February 4th 2019).
How to find course description (the course information sheet) in English:
2. choose "Academic year": 2019/20
3. go to "Faculty" = Faculty of Management Science and Informatics, "Locality" = Zilina,
- "Study form" = Full time ...
- "Stud.program" = for example Computer Engineering
5. you can choose different year of study – Year – from 1 to 3
6. you can find course that you are interested in by code at the beginning – for example “5BE123” – all codes are in list of courses offered in English from top of this e-mail
7. click to course name that you found – description in English will be opened
Academic year 2020/21 organization:
Winter semester - 21.9.2020-12.2.2021
Summer semester - 15.2.2021-18.7.2021
Dead-line for applications for winter semester - June 15th
Dead-line for applications for summer semester - November 30thContact person:
Faculty administrator: Ing. Jaroslava Benkova, e-mail: Jaroslava.Benkova(at)fri.uniza.sk
Note! You can mainly take courses from the faculty of which your home faculty or university is a partner. If you don't know which faculty is your home faculty's (university's) partner, please contact the international office at your home university or Erasmus+ faculty coordinator Peter.Marton(at)fri.uniza.sk.