Application for incoming students - study mobility - Microsoft Forms
You are more than welcomed :-). We are receiving your applications for the autumn (winter) term - the deadline for nomination from your home institution is June 15th 2022.
!Send us your Transcript of Records from your study before the mobility application! Some of our courses need knowledge based on previous courses studied at your home university. Checklist of "required subsidiary courses" in the course information sheets.
Presentation of Faculty of Management Science and Informatics for exchange students - including important dates
international student's guide to Slovakia - from December 2018welcome guide for foreign student - the University of Zilina - the academic year 2021/22
University of Žilina - campus map
List of courses offered in English for the academic year 2022/23 - information about courses offered in the academic year 2022/23 available from April 21th 2022
How to find course description (the course information sheet) in English:
2. choose "Academic year": 2022/23
3. go to "Faculty" = Faculty of Management Science and Informatics, "Locality" = Zilina,
- "Study form" = Full time ...
- "Stud.program" = for example Computer Engineering
5. you can choose the year of study – Year – from 1 to 3
6. you can find a course that you are interested in using its code at the beginning – for example, “6BA0001” – all codes are in the list of courses offered in English from the top of this e-mail
7. click on the course name that you found – description in English will be opened
The academic year 2022/23 organisation:
Winter semester - 19.9.2022 - 17.2.2023
Summer semester - 20.2.2023 - 7.7.2023
Deadline for applications for the winter semester - June 15th
Deadline for applications for the summer semester - November 30thContact person:
Faculty administrator: Ing. Jaroslava Benkova, e-mail: Jaroslava.Benkova(at)fri.uniza.sk
Note! You can mainly take courses from the faculty of which your home faculty or university is a partner. If you don't know which faculty is your home faculty's (university's) partner, please contact the international office at your home university or Erasmus+ faculty coordinator Peter.Marton(at)fri.uniza.sk.